Identify which sentences are simple and which are compound. A simple sentence contains one independent clause a compound sentence contains more than one put another way a simple sentence contains a subject and a . According to their meaning and word order sentences are divided into four classes assertive imperative interrogative and exclamatory but according to . There are mainly three kinds of sentences in english simple complex and compound simple sentence a simple sentence consists of just one clause examples are. The use of compound subjects compound verbs prepositional phrases such as at the bus station and other elements help lengthen simple sentences but simple
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.