When a teenage boy in birmingham said he wanted to become a midwife he found himself swimming against the tide. I just didnt feel right about having a male midwife writes one woman of the birth of her first child on the internet forum mumsnet i have . I didnt think this bothered me but i recently came across a male midwife during a tour of my birthing centre and i have realised that i really would. What should you call a male midwife the answer appears to be that a male midwife is called a midwife in my book club we read a book about midwives
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.